Why should you love classic musics



Did you ever listened classsic musics? If you didn't, you must listen. Really, I just love all this wonderful and perfect musics and all the classic instruments. I'm just like "wow! How can it be so perfect?"
What I love most is the orchestras and Piano musics. The cord instruments, like Violin and Cello are just perfect! I keep asking myself how can  possible exist something so perfect as these musics and instruments?
Who were the genius that invented all these? These people must named the most incredible  people in the world, honestly. And you must to agree that this type of music is so smooth and  calm or exciting to watch and hear. Classic musics touch my heart and make me feel so thrilled!



Oh! You never heard before? I'll show you some wonderful musics that I fell in love.

These music is a little long but it's so magical!




And how not talk about the popular musics that became a perfect combination of voices and classic instruments? 

     

And you ever heard an orchestra? Oh! I don't believe. You must hear right now! You should know these orchestras I put dawn here. These songs are from movies and are known by a lot of people.  Honestly, I just love it! 


I'm sorry for i have posted so many videos of youtube and it's possible that your connection became slow right now, but in reality I wanted post a lot more.

My dream is learn how to play all of these instruments, mostly the piano and violin. I cry just to listen something like that.  I stay listening piano musics and sometimes I look at the clock and just realise that I did this all day. and do this just make me want more and more learn to play and buy a wonderful and huge piano. It's my dream.


You can possibly be  thinking that all these things I'm telling are silly or not a big deal, but it is to me. perhaps your dream is another thing, that blows your mind and makes you feel amazed just to think in do it.
 So what is your dream? What makes you felling that way? Whatever it is, I know that feeling that way is just wonderful because is your dream. is your passion. And that's is mine: music.

Well, that's it. I hope you liked!
See ya!


Julia C Edi 2B

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Adriana Sales Zardini said...

I agree with you!

Post a Comment