Go Crazy! All Over Again =S...



Today I stopped to think about my life and got like, WOW! I have already done several things! I mean, it doesn’t compare to the number of things I still wanna do and everything else, but hey… Have you ever stopped to think about it?
For sure that you have, because if you haven’t done it by your will, you did it involuntarily, as while as you were in a bus’ window or something like that.
The problem with that isn’t thinking about what you’ve done, but in what you still have to do, wanna do, won’t do, are afraid to do, and a bunch of things like these.
And the thing that always comes to my mind: What will I do for college?
You know, I’ve always wanted to get all crazy and give up doing things just because I like them a little bit and they will make me money easily… Cause really, I would be happy doing something like this, but I really think that nothing compares to my happiness if I did something for passion, and not for the money.
And then again, we, the called “young adults”, have to decide what we will do. We have to grow up so fast these days that I actually would give everything to have my childhood back, you see?
Perhaps it’s just because I’m afraid of what might happen if I jump into my “dreams’ career”, but being serious now: Do you really want to grow up and become an adult? Do you really wanna have to answer for your own duties and actions by yourself, all alone? Do you really wanna decide what the hell (sorry about the word) you will do for the rest of your life as a job?
Yeah, it’s kinda like “Confessions of a Teenage Drama King”, in this case… But I’m being serious about what I’m saying… I wish that adults, our parents, our government, our family and friends just stopped looking at us as the hopes for the better developed future, and started seeing us for what we really are and what we actually want.
Hum, everyone… I think that’s it for today, haha. It’s almost 3 a.m and I still have to do a bunch of things. Thank you for being so comprehensive with my drama, or not haha. Bye!
Arthur B Edi 2B

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment