Children's videos you may have seen before

Check it out these videos I found here right now on youtube.. I just realised how was good my childhood. I was watching some videos on youtube and suddenly I found it! Is not a popular videos, but you may know it.



This clip it's from a DVD of  "Sotão Encantado - Venha se divertir"that I had (I don't know how this DVD is called in USA, so if somebody here knows it, I'd like to know what is it).  A lot of children had this DVD and used to watch it.  This clip marked my childhood. The moment when  the little sheep Pom Pom fell from the cliff I remember that I felt distressed and desperate. I almost cried in that scene, if I have not cried. that moment was very emotional for me. Also I remember that when the pastor is desperate in the rain looking for her I also felt this way. Oh! and I just realised that the pastor is so hot! lol
anyway, this clip was so special to me when i was a little child. Here is the link of the full episodio:



I remember every single moment of this DVD, i remember when i was watching it and all the feelings i had, how I felt when I saw the dramatic scenes. It's funny because today I think it's so silly but in that times it was a very sad and dramatic scene to me. when he found Pom Pom I felt very happy and relieved, as if a weight had been lifted out of me.

Here is another video that I found here that I used to see when I was a little.


This video I used to watch when I was a child and I just loved it! All the moments that happens made me scared. I had so much afraid of the witch! When you're just a child the way you see things is so different!  I remember I thought the forest was real. i didn't realise that the scenario wasn't real, neither the trees, the nature or the witch's castle.

How it's good watch it again and remember all the feelings I used to have!

Did you already see it before when you was a little child? If you didn't, you will not be surprised. But if you did, you know what I am talking about. anyway I bet you feel that way with any other cartoon or educative DVD that you grew up watching.
Amazing, isn't?


Julia C Edi 2B

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment