A trilogy that you have to read before you die



The Hunger Games. These three books, The Hunger Games, Catching fire and Mockingjay are just perfect, at least to me and a million more readers. The writer, Suzanne Collins, makes you enter in a new and spectacular world, gathering a love story with a freedom story of a opressive regime in Panem, the USA of a future from here thousands of years.
All the three books are great, but to me, the best of them it's the first of the trilogy, The Hunger Games. I think that this book holds you at the reading until that you go to bed thinking in the story, crazy to read more the book for to know what will to happen. Both the three books have this peculiarity, but in The Hunger Games this is more intense. Remembering this is my opnion, and another readers think that another books are best. How I said, both are excellent!

Elisa C Edi 2B

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment