It’s music time! Or not…

Everyday, I have my breakfast before going to school, and when I pick up my bus to get there, well, the only thing I want is putting a song and listen to it until the “trip” ends, haha.
Oh, c’mon, and I know everyone does that as well… You know, imagine: all the people, listening to their music, all the time in a bus, and with the most important part: headphones.
I am not a prejudice person, but I don’t diserve to listen to a Demi Lovato’s song everyday, when I can listen to Bon Jovi, the Killers, or even Pink Floyd and its fellows.

Just got myself thinking right now: One day I will enter a bus and scream like a crazy guy the name of a song, and then sing it like it’s the last day of my life, and like I’m in a concert where, obviously, I’m the singer. No, I’m serious: Wouldn’t it be nice? It would be the most amazing revenge of all times and also it would give you a freedom that you probably haven’t felt before…

Well, of course that after that little joke happens, I would never take the bus anymore, and people would see me as a lunatic, run from me on the streets, sort of these things. Yeah, at least I would not be singing Michel Teló and his trials to do something in English. I’m sorry darling, but no, you cannot, and you will not do that! Oh, if I catch you, I’ll give a headshot! The perfect lyric for my song dedicated to you, Michel!
“We teenagers are so stupid that we criticize people about not learning to live with the differences, but ourselves are not able to do it “ – somebody will definitely say that after reading this post.
Hum, I’m sorry, but at least it’s not another stupid love song…
And, for the record, just so you can understand my prejudice, here it goes, "If I Catch You" (please, don't even bother to watch it, it is really just to make the post more complete...)
Arthur B Edi 2B

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment